|Let’s bring on Safetech Synergy 2020!|
Our annual ITRAK 365 Conference is about to kick-off on May 27-28, with this year’s event being fully virtual.
We’ve got an exciting 2-Day schedule planned with lots of informational and educational sessions, training, guest speakers, roundtables, and more. We’ve already posted about our Day 1 plans and now we are highlighting the plans for Day 2.
Firstly we’ll kick off with a Recap of Day 1 for customers that couldn’t attend, showcase links to recorded videos, show you where you can find more information, and discuss the agenda for the rest of the day.
– New additions: Procedures & Competency
– AI Builder – bringing manual paper into ITRAK 365
– Future of ITRAK Apps & Tour of the new training App
– The New ITRAK Workflow Engine (Microsoft Power Automate)
– Partner Talk: Chemscape / Integrating ITRAK with MSD
– ITRAK Hidden Treasures
– Understanding New Support Options from ITRAK 365
– Open Forum & Question Period
The conference will close with a wrap-up session, ITRAK Heroes Awards, and some fun activities to be announced later!
Stay tuned for more information such as session teasers, pre-recorded content, and more in the coming weeks!
Register Here to stay informed and reserve your spot!
Follow us on our social media: LinkedIn, YouTube